Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Procrastination



I just received the invite from David Weaver to join this Blog. This is a first for me. I'm Jenifer Smith the FOG (Farm, Orchard and Garden) Division Director. I am currently sitting in my office working on three grant applications. This is NOT my favorite thing to do - so I am playing with this Blog instead. The grants are essential, however, to keep the GRUB program going. GRUB is the youth outreach program of the food bank. David has included a link to the A. J. article on Tancquasha Brown - one of our GRUB members; I would like to invite you to check out this coming Sunday's A. J. for the Young Heroes article on Anthony Perez, another one of our fantastic GRUB members. I was originally hired to run the GRUB program, that is where my heart is. Sitting in my office working on grant applications is NOT where my heart is - but I will stop procrastinating and get back to work so we can continue to work with the wonderful young people in our community! Jenifer Smith

No comments: