Wednesday, October 14, 2009

May I Please Introduce. . .

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Vangelia Perryman and a new face here at the South Plains Food Bank. I am the E-Communications Manager and Media contact for the Food Bank. This is my third day on the job and I must tell you ~ things around here are hopping! I have been teasing everyone that this place is like a well oiled machine. So I hope to use some of our blog to re-introduce you to YOUR South Plains Food Bank. As I learn about the ins-and-outs, I plan to share them with you. I'll start with an invitation to lunch! This Thursday, every third Thursday of the month, we offer a tour of our facilities and we feed you lunch. So clear your calendar and come see us tomorrow. Call Karen at 763-3003 to RSVP. I look forward to seeing you and re-introducing you to YOUR South Plains Food Bank.

No comments: